Forgive me for being MIA/AFK for a few months. They've been stressful, I've been busy, and December brings closure to another semester of college.
• After seeing David Crosby and Graham Nash perform with David Gilmour, I've been meaning to listen to more Crosby, Stills, Nash, and [sometimes] Young. Perhaps a month ago, I got my hands on Déjà Vu and love it. The only song I dislike is Young's "Almost Cut My Hair," probably because it hasn't aged well. Perhaps that's an unfair comment since I love "Woodstock," which is all about hippies.
• I'm finished with two of my six classes. Handed in my internship essay Monday and gave in my copyediting final Thursday. Received graded homeworks from the copyediting professor. He wrote "Hurry up and graduate" on one of them. Also told me that I'd be perfect for an internship at Simon and Schuster with acclaimed editor Alice Mayhew, but I'm not a senior. There's always next year/semester.
• This article in AM New York made me so angry that I e-mailed its reporter.
• I bought the third and final season of Forever Knight on DVD. Watched a handful of episodes last night, and back in love with Geraint Wyn Davies.
• I'm looking for temp work in January. Cross your fingers!